Are you looking for fun “Yes or No” questions for couples? These questions are the perfect way to get to know your partner better. Your partner’s answers might surprise you and help your relationship grow.
We compiled more than 200 of the best yes or no questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend. Each of them is a great way to start a conversation.
Bookmark this article when you and your partner get into a chatty mood—or share it to spice up a group date.
58 Fun Yes or No Questions For Couples
The following questions are meant to get a few laughs, especially if you ask your partner (or someone else, if you’re in a group) why they answered “yes” or “no” to it. Pick one, ask it, and get ready for some funny stories.
- Theme parks. Do you like going to them?
- Do you dislike it when people display affection publicly?
- Do you see yourself as a good kisser?
- Do you find it weird to have lunch food for breakfast?
- Would you kiss me after I ate something with garlic?
- Do you put your socks on first, or your pants on first?
- If you could have a superpower, would it be to talk to animals?
- Would you ever date someone who’s a decade younger than you?
- Do you think you could ever give up Netflix?
- Have you ever kissed a complete stranger?
- Do you like the way I dress?
- If someone called you a nerd, would you agree with them?
- Would you consider yourself a romantic type?
- Do you have what it takes to watch a horror film by yourself?
- On a dare, would you ever go swimming with sharks?
- If you had the opportunity to own a monster truck, would you buy one?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- If you could be a famous celebrity, would you be one?
- Have you ever fought with your best friend?
- Have you ever confessed your feelings for someone?
- Have you ever sung in front of an audience?
- Have you ever been booed off stage?
- Have you ever snuck out of your parents’ house after dark?
- If you had the chance to become a professional stage actor, would you take it?
- Has anyone ever told you you’re amazing?
- Did your parents spoil you as a child?
- Would you ever dye your hair any color?
- Have you ever tried a tanning salon?
- Do you have any secret talents that you’d like to share with me?
- Has anyone ever confessed their feelings to you?
- Have you ever been in a secret relationship?
- At a restaurant, have you ever lied about it being your birthday?
- Did your friends ever influence you to do something you normally would never do?
- Did you have any funny or annoying nicknames as you were growing up?
- Have you ever broken up with a partner over text?
- In an argument, do you tend to think you’re always right?
- Are you a cuddler?
- Do you feel you’re a better talker than a listener?
- If you could, would you sell a kidney for money?
- As a kid, were you on Santa Claus’s nice list?
- Has a friend ever influenced you to start a hobby that you still do now?
- Would you ever dress up as the opposite sex and go out in public?
- Is it always worth arguing over the thermostat setting?
- Have you ever cried at the movies?
- Have you ever tried on clothes that you knew you wouldn’t buy?
- Cocktails. Do you enjoy them?
- Has an ex-partner ever stalked you, either online or in real life?
- Have you ever friend-zoned someone?
- Do you know anyone who had a near-death experience?
- Were you ever grounded as a kid for bad behavior?
- Have you ever told someone you loved them even if you didn’t?
- As a kid, have you ever had a crush on a friend of your parents?
- Are rollercoasters your idea of fun?
- Do you honestly like your job?
- Do you believe intimacy is a critical ingredient in any relationship?
- Have you ever gotten detention or gotten sent to the principal’s office?
- Do you think you can handle a million dollars?
- Have you ever made the mistake of laughing at an inappropriate time?
38 Casual Yes or No Questions For Couples
These questions are more casual and mundane. At best, it reveals something interesting about your partner—at worst, you’ll get a good story.
- Are you more productive in a messy workplace?
- Do you like Filipino food?
- Do you know how to cook?
- Do you want to join the millionaires’ club?
- Are you obsessively detail-oriented?
- Are you the type who makes the same mistake over and over?
- Do you see yourself as extroverted?
- Do you play any contact sports?
- Do you follow a daily routine?
- Do you dislike daytime TV?
- As a child, did your parents give you a curfew?
- Do you think we don’t exercise nearly enough?
- Do you drink?
- Do you ever have bad dreams?
- Have you ever suffered a fracture?
- Do you have more than one best friend?
- Do you think you could ever quit drinking coffee?
- Is it easy for you to get over a relationship that didn’t work out?
- Have you ever laughed so hard that you ended up crying?
- Was high school a happy time for you?
- Did your teachers like you in school?
- Have you ever broken something in your house out of anger?
- Were your friends in school good to you?
- Have you ever made money from a hobby?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Have you ever traveled the country on road?
- Have you ever run away from home?
- Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
- If we had the time, would you work out with me regularly?
- Do you still have time for hobbies?
- Do you enjoy eating spicy food?
- Do you enjoy going on long road trips?
- Is clubbing your thing?
- Do you have any weird or unexplainable pet peeves?
- Have you ever walked to and from school by yourself?
- Do you consider yourself a picky eater?
- Do you not mind doing household chores?
- Have you ever destroyed something that belonged to your parents?
32 Random Yes or No Questions For Couples
These questions are completely random—some are nonsensical. Pick one, ask it just for the heck of it, and you just might get a good story out of it.
- Can you stand eating only your favorite food for the rest of your life?
- Do you like shopping for food?
- Do you see yourself as a cautious optimist?
- Do you prefer calls over texts?
- Did you get compared to other kids when you were young?
- Have you ever witnessed an accident?
- Can you skip breakfast?
- Would you ever want to own a Tesla?
- If you ever had a child, would you name it after a celebrity?
- Do you like sleeping on waterbeds?
- Given the choice, would you move to another country?
- Do you find it hard to get up in the morning?
- Have you ever brought anything off a TV infomercial channel?
- Do you like working from home?
- Is it easy for you to win a staring contest?
- Do conspiracy theories interest you?
- Do you consider yourself good at math?
- Were you athletic as a child?
- Are your parents the forgiving, merciful types?
- Do you enjoy holidays like Christmas and Valentine’s?
- As a child, have you ever dressed up to do a show for your parents?
- Do you play board games like chess, Monopoly, Scrabble, etc.?
- Have you ever seen a ghost in your life?
- Do you think it’s ever acceptable to serve breakfast food for dinner?
- Do you have the patience to read a good book twice?
- When you’re on vacation, do you ever get to relax?
- Have you ever been outside the country?
- Do you consider yourself a skillful gifter?
- Do you still stay in touch with your friends in high school?
- Are you the type to record their thoughts in a journal?
- Do you like watching crime shows?
- Do you believe animals are better than people?
50 Deep Yes or No Questions For Couples
In the mood for deep, revealing conversations? These questions are meant to bring out people’s deeper, darker sides. Promise not to tell, and you’re in for a good story.
- Do you try to maximize your free time?
- Do you like reading?
- Are you the type who can keep a secret?
- In your past relationships, could you say you were happy?
- Would you move towns to be with someone you love?
- Do you think the world is getting worse instead of better?
- Would you ever choose to help a stranger over a family member?
- Do you think fate or destiny is something made up?
- Do you believe that soulmates exist?
- Do you see yourself as a good driver?
- Do you consider yourself an accepting person?
- Do you find your life boring at present?
- Do you enjoy being by yourself?
- Has your family ever placed unreasonable expectations on you?
- Would you ever quit your job to travel the world?
- Was your childhood a good memory overall for you?
- Is reincarnation and past lives something you believe in?
- Do you believe simple regrets can ruin entire lives?
- Do you believe there’s someone up there–like a higher power?
- When you’re proven wrong, are you willing to change your opinion?
- Do you believe first impressions last?
- Do you consider money to be important?
- Do you believe in getting revenge?
- Do you like where you are right now in your life?
- Have you ever lied to someone for a good reason?
- When you were still a kid, what were you most passionate about?
- Do you think life has a meaning?
- If someone ever cheated on you, would you forgive them eventually?
- Given the opportunity, would you sing for a living?
- Do you consider yourself religious or spiritual?
- Do you believe there’s life after death?
- Would you trust me with your life?
- Do you think people can read your feelings?
- Are you happy with where you are in life right now?
- Are you the type who enjoys listening to other people’s problems?
- Was school fun for you?
- Can you live without friends?
- Do you believe money can buy happiness?
- Tell me honestly: If you had the opportunity to do something else with your life right now, would you take it?
- Have you ever had a best friend who lasted longer than a decade?
- Have you ever gotten into a big fight with a friend?
- Do you consider yourself a sensitive person?
- Do you honestly think you’re better than most people?
- Do you suffer from anxiety sometimes?
- If you found a wallet filled with money, would you take it to the police?
- Have you ever been forced to stop doing something you liked?
- On the whole, do you think your parents did right by you?
- Do you ever see yourself as antisocial?
- Do people sometimes call you a meddler?
- Do you want to do more for the world?
7 Embarrassing Yes or No Questions For Couples
These questions will bring out a few revealing and potentially embarrassing stories from your partner, so use them sparingly.
Unless, of course, that’s the kind of banter that strengthens your bonds with each other.
- Did you ever play hooky in school?
- Have you ever written a song, whether for yourself or someone else?
- Did you ever play with dolls or action figures as a kid?
- Did you ever try to pass the blame for something bad you did?
- Have you ever said you’d never do something, yet you did it anyway?
- Do you always wash your hands after using the bathroom?
- Have you ever gotten friend zoned by someone you liked?
18 Yes or no questions to ask about love
These are great questions to ask your partner when you want to know more about each other’s love philosophies and find out how you really feel about each other.
- Should your partner be forgiven if they cheat and are sorry for it?
- Is there anything in our relationship you’d want to change?
- Do you feel comfortable when you’re with me?
- Do you think we’re a good match?
- Did you ever want to be single and unattached all your life?
- Do you want to live under the same roof one day?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you think we’re cute together?
- Do you think it’s okay to cry in front of your partner?
- Do you see me being in your life forever?
- Is there a song out there that reminds you of me?
- Is it easy for you to read my feelings?
- Is there anything about me that annoys you?
- Tell me honestly: Do you like it when I talk about my friends’ problems?
- Tell me honestly: Have you ever been really, really mad at me?
- Would you die for me?
- Do you feel I don’t listen enough to you?
- Do you agree with my fashion sense?
25 Sex-Related Yes or No Questions
If the love-related questions aren’t spicy enough, try these ones out for size. Just a few of these should be enough to bring the conversation into the bedroom:
- In the bedroom, do you like things rough or gentle?
- Do you think we should mix things up in the bedroom?
- Want to try using food in the bedroom?
- Could you dare making out in the elevator?
- When someone is single, do you think it’s okay for them to sleep around?
- Have you ever gone to bed with someone right on the first date?
- Do you like the idea of having sex somewhere public?
- Would you like to bring toys into the bedroom?
- Do you like experimenting with new positions in the bedroom?
- Would you ever invite someone else into the bedroom to join us?
- Would you ever have sex with me outdoors?
- In the bedroom, can you tell when your partner is satisfied?
- When you think about me, do you get turned on?
- Would you say yes if I wanted to lick whipped cream off your body?
- Do you like being on top in bed?
- Tell me honestly: Do I look good naked?
- Do you enjoy sleeping in the same bed with me?
- Would you ever do it in the shower?
- Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of foreplay?
- Tell me honestly: Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?
- Do you think our sex life is good enough?
- Do you enjoy giving oral sex?
- Would you ever allow me to tie you up?
- Do you think we’re more intimate than our friends?
- Do you tell your friends about our sex life?
30 Tricky Yes or No Questions For Couples
Lastly, here are 30 tricky questions that require some thought before answering. Careful—one slip of the tongue and you just might need to explain yourself:
- Would you work under me if I were your boss?
- On a dare, would you ever kiss a complete stranger?
- On a dare, would you let me wax all your body hair?
- Would you ever travel to North Korea?
- Do you feel I dislike your friends?
- Have you ever stolen someone else’s food?
- Do you think of me while you’re working?
- Do you ever want to have children?
- Do you feel I go shopping too much?
- Do you think I’m lazy?
- Are you in love with me?
- Honestly: Do you dislike my friends?
- Is it possible to be in love with more than one person?
- Tell me honestly: Do I drive you crazy sometimes?
- Do you prefer staying home playing video games or watching Netflix than going out with me?
- Do you think you’d be a good parent?
- Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- Have you ever tried eavesdropping on a conversation about you?
- As a child, have you ever lied to your parents?
- Have you ever committed a crime, even if you didn’t get caught for it?
- Have you ever been in more than one relationship at the same time?
- If you were asked to tell your deepest, darkest secret, would you?
- If you had the opportunity to sleep with a friend’s ex and no one would ever find out about it, would you?
- Do you think marriage is in your future?
- Do you believe it’s okay to tell white lies?
- Do you believe it’s important to keep a certain level of independence even when you’re in a relationship?
- Have you ever told a lie just to make yourself look good?
- Have you ever slept with someone else’s ex?
- Can you ever be in a relationship with more than one person at a time?
- Have you ever been friends with benefits with someone?
I hope you, your partner, and your friends enjoy these questions. Again, bookmark these article for this occasion—you’ll surely have some funny, deep conversations. Have fun!
What are some yes or no questions for couples?
This article gave you more than 200 good questions to choose from, but which ones are the best ones to ask? A good way to find out is to ask yourself: What’s your desired outcome with your partner?
Do you want to start a random conversation? Use one of the fun, casual, or random yes or no questions for couples.
Do you want to start a deep conversation? Then the deep, love-related, or tricky questions should do you right.
And if you just want a few laughs, the fun, embarrassing, and sex-related questions should be perfect for that.
Decide what you want to happen, take your pick, and enjoy the conversation.
What are some Q&A Questions for Couples?
It’s easy to convert any of these 200+ yes or no questions for couples into Q&A by simply rephrasing them.
For instance, instead of asking: “Do you like going to theme parks?”, you can ask: “What’s your favorite theme park ride and why?”, or “What’s your favorite theme park memory?”
No matter how you play the game, these questions make for a fun game one date night after another.
Just remember to avoid asking questions that may be too deep or personal, as well as those that might touch a nerve or bring back a bad memory.
Otherwise, you’re in the clear. Good luck and have fun!
Last Updated on August 17, 2022 by Alexander Burgemeester