Q & A: The Narcissist and my Teenage Daughter

Q: My Ex the Narcissist attempted to ruin my life and now he is working on my teenage daughter. I need legal relief. I have exhausted money, need full custody and limited visitation, emotional abuse my poor daughter!chicago area referral needed. 

A: I am sorry but I am not located in the Chicago area so cannot give you specific referrals. You might try Legal Aid or calling a local lawyer referral service for names of attorneys that will accept reduced or sliding scale fees. Also check the Chicago area for a narcissism victim’s support group. If available, their support and strategies would be helpful and they would be able to give you specific referrals.

Would you also like to ask us a question and see it answered on this website?Ask your Question Here!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go Top