How to Annoy a Passive-Aggressive Person?

How to Annoy a Passive-Aggressive Person

How to Annoy a Passive-Aggressive Person? Nothing gets on my nerves like a passive-aggressive person. At least when someone is outright aggressive, they either let their frustrations out and get over whatever feelings they were going through, or they’re so belligerent that you have reasonable cause to sever the relationship and never see them again.  … Read more

Help! Should I Text My Ex Happy Birthday?

Should I Text My Ex Happy Birthday?

“Should I text my ex happy birthday?” In 90% of cases, the answer would be “no”—meanwhile, in the remaining 10%, the answer could be “yes.” So, in your case, is it OK to text an ex Happy Birthday? Which category does your situation fall under? Let’s break it all down in this article. When is … Read more